Tuesday 31 January 2012

6 of the best!

Err - OK I lied. Another blog of the weekend shoot I organised at the Corn Exchange. Great fun and a big challenge to meet an array of needs from the shoot. I`m only posting a small selection of the ones asked for by the models involved. I`m left with so many fab photos. Such great models and the magnificent setting of the Corn Exchange to showcase their talents.
First off Dale - a great model who works well with or without direction who I would recommend without hesitation to anyone needing a male model for a shoot. Clothes by Moo Designs.


Guitar supplied by Northern Acoustics





 And then there was  Kimberley.Great fun and full of her own ideas for poses and a pleasure to work with. Check out her page at : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003296285106.  Clothes by Moo Designs again.(http://www.moo-designs.com/)













 I promise just one more blog later in the week featuring the choices of models Olivia and Sarah and make up artist Natalie. Thanks for looking. I really want to bring fashion looks like these to my wedding work and portraits. get in touch for great rates if you are interested in me covering yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment