Tuesday 7 June 2011

North Leeds Life

Having approached North Leeds Life initially re: advertising we have agreed a hopefully mutually beneficial deal in which I will provide stock images and specific shoots for front cover / inside stories in return for links/ credits within North Leeds Life magazines/website which go out monthly to 30,000 houses. I was asked to shoot the Headingley Trust Heart Centre`s Big Lunch on 5th June to this end. The Big Lunch is an attempt to pull communities together by sharing lunch in a friendly atmosphere and this one featured music as well as food and chat. Great idea and hope to see one of my images on the July edition`s front page, as well as maybe one of my Kirkstall Festival images from last year. I`ll let you know how I get on.
Hey !- they`ve got a band. Several actually which all added to the atmosphere.

Of course the Big Lunch would be no good without food.

Volunteers pulling together is always the order of the day in a community events

Nice to see a mix of age ranges


No comments:

Post a Comment