Monday 4 July 2011

You`ve got to admire the triers!

Another weekend event shoot - all day football tournament in the sun and heat. This week I remembered water and suncream so am not a shade  of scarlet now! Good God I ache though - never understand how just standing on my feet shooting for 8 hours can  leave me exhausted!

Anyway lovely event this weekend with supportive parents and coaches and under 6`s even playing for fun - just exhibition stuff! Exhibition matches at 6 - don`t make me laugh. Mind you I liked some of the illegal airborne throw ins:



This lad did well even with the disability of actually having a football in place of his right hand - confused the ref at times though! Rather reminiscent of Maradonna at his peak I thought.


Of course with under 6 hard men of football there are always opportunities for a flare up!


But in general just some good hard effort and play:

















There were even girls playing! Shock horror!
 Great fun and hoping to do some more event stuff and maybe get some equestrian experience going.



No comments:

Post a Comment