Sunday 10 July 2011

It`s Summer Festival Time!

Despite the threat of rain I set off to Kirkstall to try and get some festival pictures. Not "official" this year as I did not think I would be free to go but it did not get in the way of getting some shots.
Amazingly the weather held out well and it was quite warm and sunny.

I was only there an hour and a half but great fun with bands, gymnasts, horses, loads of great food, rides and live music / dance performances. Nice to see some fellow Leeds Flickr shooters out and about too and missed one or two others when I had to go. Great to see a local festival keep going strong and everyone enjoying themselves.Interesting to see Tesco sharing plans for their new Kirkstall development too.

Nice to pick up a programme and see so many shots of mine nd other Flickr Leeds group members  from last year printed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment